ENTRY AND PARKING
- The main entrance is on East Rich Street, on the southern side of the Columbus Commons
- Parking is available at the garage off of East Rich Street, immediately south of the Columbus Commons, as well as off of 3rd Street. More info on parking can be found here.
- There is NO re-entry.
- 90sFest Columbus is all ages. Children 6 and under are free!
- 90sFest runs from 4:00-11:00PM
- Event is rain or shine — dress accordingly!
- Pets are not allowed inside the Columbus Commons. Licensed service animals are the only animals allowed inside.
- Alcohol is available for those ages 21 and up
- There are no assigned or reserved seats.
- 90s attire is absolutely encouraged! Please do note that any bags and purses (and fanny packs!) may be subject to search upon entry.
- Tickets are available here – click here!
- All ticket sales are final; no refunds.
- GA tickets have access to all GA areas. VIP tickets have access to all GA + VIP areas.
- Fireworks, glow lanterns, or explosives
- Drugs or illegal substances
- Weapons of any kind (includes all guns and knives)
- Golf clubs
- Professional video/audio/photo equipment
- Any glass
- Laser Pointers
- Food (we have plenty of food trucks inside!)
- Totems, flags, or signs on poles (flags by themselves are permitted, but the poles are not)
- Selfie sticks
ITEMS ALLOWED IN
- Foldable lawn chairs
- Empty clear water bottles
Have a question not answered on this page? Please click here to contact us.