Is it the instrumental or the lyrics that make or break a song? Think about it. I find myself in my room every day skipping through hundreds of songs and a handful of different genres. Personally when I’m searching for a good tune to play, I think about how I’m feeling and choose a song with lyrics that best relate to the emotions I’m experiencing at that time.
If you ever find yourself dragging through life, pushing through a heart throbbing break up or scheming up a plan to get back with your ex, check out these personal favorites of mine, a perfect breakup playlist:
• Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself (Fareoh Remix)
• Cheat Codes – Say Goodbye
• Gnash – Feelings Fade
• Matoma – Find Love
• Alina Baraz & Galimatias – Fantasy (Felix Jaehn Remix)
• Jon Bellion – All Time Low
• Vanic x Aquilo – Losing You
• ODESZA – Say My Name
• Alina Baraz & Galimatias – Make You Feel
• Just A Gent – Limelight
• Annabel Jones – Magnetic (AObeats Remix)
• Flume – Never Be Like You
What’s great about this playlist is that each individual song has its own unique sound and its own set of lyrics that everyone can relate to. The perfect breakup playlist doesn’t consist of only slow beat melodies, but upbeat rhythms, as well, making this appealing to everyone, pro-instrumental and pro-lyrics.